Celebrate the Power of Conversation…!
...9 Years…274 Table Hosts….274 Conversations…and more to come!!!
Since 2009, more than 2,300 dynamic, diverse, engaged & interested participants from different walks of life have gathered each spring to share a meal, share ideas and communicate in an effort to effect positive changes in our region.
Program to Aid Citizen Enterprise (PACE) had a unique idea to “set the table” and provide a forum for meaningful conversations, with the goal to foster connections that would put us on the path toward a more inclusive and understanding Pittsburgh. Now, more than ever, the need for these conversations remain critical and PACE is pleased to once again “set the table” for these important, thought-provoking conversations that are so important to our region.
Inclusive Voices Conversationalists currently confirmed are:
- Shirley Yinka Aganga-Williams, PhD - Executive Director, Acculturation for Justice, Access and Peace Outreach (AJAPO)
- Will Allen - Founder, Will Allen Foundation
- Barbara Baker, PhD - President & CEO, Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium
- Esther L. Bush - President & CEO, Urban League of Greater Pittsburgh
- Richard Bynum - Regional President, PNC Financial Services Group
- Kelauni Cook - Founder, Black Tech Nation
- Leon Ford - Leon Ford Speaks
- Jake Goodman - Executive Director, The Opportunity Fund
- Helmut Hegger, PhD - President, Bayer US, LLC
- Zaheen Hussain - Millvale Sustainability Coordinator, Borough of Millvale
- Rev. Torrey Johnson - Priest-in-Charge, Church of the Holy Cross
- Erik Haakan Jonsson, PhD - President & Managing Director, Covestro, LLC
- Katharine Kelleman - Chief Executive Officer, Port Authority of Allegheny County
- Mark S. Lewis - President & CEO, POISE Foundation
- James (Jay) Nesbitt, Jr. - Chief Creative Officer, Choolaah
- Scot MacTaggart - Creator & Host, The Pitchwerks Podcasts
- Angelica Ocampo - President & CEO, World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh
- Neil Parham - Director, Community Affairs, Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Stefani Pashman - President & CEO, Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Rick Sebak - Producer/Documentarian, WQED Multimedia
- Tim Stevens - Chairman and CEO, The Black Political Empowerment Project (B-PEP)
- Derrick Tillman - Founder and President, Bridging the Gap Development, LLC
- Melia P. Tourangeau - President & CEO, The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
- Patricia Waldinger - Chief Executive Officer, American Red Cross of Western Pennsylvania
- Lara Washington - President, Allegheny Housing Rehabilitation Corporation (AHRCO)