Friday, April 8, 2016, 11:30 - 1:30 pm
510 Market Street • Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Celebrate the Power of Conversation…!
Inclusive Voices is an annual event that encourages casual, informal conversations over lunch, led by some of the most interesting leaders Pittsburgh has to offer, providing a unique forum for people with different life experiences and perspectives, to explore ideas and build bridges of understanding in the Pittsburgh region.
Since 2009, more than 200 Pittsburgh have volunteered their time as Table Hosts/Conversationalists, engaging over 1500 eager participants interested in working together and effecting positive change. Set over lunch, 35 diverse Conversationalists will host 8 guests and lead thought-provoking discussions centered around the fields of Science, Business, Art, Commerce, Philanthropy, Government and many other disciplines.
What began as a unique idea to encourage conversation between people with different experiences and perspectives, Inclusive Voices has become a catalyst for creativity and growth, celebrating the power of conversation and connection.
We hope you will join us at Inclusive Voices where you can meet new colleagues or reconnect with old ones as we continue our endeavor to build a stronger, more inclusive community.
Master of Ceremonies
- Robert "Bob" Nelkin, President & CEO, United Way of Southwestern PA
- Emmai Alaquiva, CEO, Ya Momz House, Inc
- Malik Bankston, President & CEO, The Kingsley Association
- Natalie Bencivenga, SEEN Editor & Advice Columnist, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- The Hon. Kevin Carter, Director, Pittsburgh Public Schools & CEO, The Adonai Center, Inc.
- Andrew Choe, President & CEO, StarKist
- Michele Rone Cooper, Executive Director, McAuley Ministries
- Reginald L. Douglas, Artistic Producer, City Theatre
- William Generett, Jr., President & CEO, Innovation21
- Rabbi Keren Gorban, Associate Rabbi, Temple Sinai
- Dr. Christopher B. Howard, PhD, President, Robert Morris University
- lysia M. Keating, Esq., Director of Diversity & Gender Equality, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Emily Keebler, Pittsburgh Lead, KIVA City
- Safdar Khwaja, Pittsburgh Chapter President, Council on American-Islamic Relations
- Maxwell King, President & CEO, The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Vivien Li, President & CEO, Riverlife
- Jerry F. MacCleary, President, Covestro, LLC
- Dwight Mathis, Market Executive-Western Pennsylvania Market, Merrill Lynch
- Marcia A. Martin, Vice President, Gateway Health
- Andrew Masich, PhD, President & CEO, Heinz History Center
- Valerie McDonald-Roberts, Chief Urban Affairs Officer, City of Pittsburgh
- J. Kevin McMahon, President & CEO, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- Ana Maria Mieles, Esq., Partner, Cohen & Grigsby PC
- The Hon. Corey O'Connor, Councilman, District 5, City of Pittsburgh
- Sara Oliver-Carter, Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion, Highmark Health
- Jo Ellen Parker, PhD, President & CEO, Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
- Sam Reiman, Assistant Director, Richard King Mellon Foundation
- Michael A. Rodriquez, Senior Vice President-AML Compliance, PNC Financial Group
- Blaine Siegel, Director of Education and Outreach, Conflict Kitchen
- Howard D. Smith, Engineering Recruiter, GOOGLE Pittsburgh
- Raymond P. Duda, Assistant Special Agent in Charge, FBI Pittsburgh Division
- Quincy Kofi Swatson, Executive Director, The Door Campaign
- Lisa Valenti, Vice President, Pittsburgh-Matanzas Sister Cities Partnership
- Marisol Wandiga Valentin, Program Officer, Caribbean Region, Global Links
- Darryl Ford Williams, Vice President of Content, WQED Multimedia
Since 2009, more than 130 Pittsburgh leaders have engaged in conversations with over 1,200 eager participants interested in working together and building bridges of understanding. In a nutshell -- Inclusive Voices sparks new ideas through conversation.
PACE is proud to be a facilitator of conversations between Pittsburghers from different backgrounds and organizations looking for an opportunity to connect to one another, learn from one another and understand each other.