Celebrate the Power of Conversation…!
Inclusive Voices is an annual event that encourages casual, informal conversations over lunch, led by some of the most interesting leaders Pittsburgh has to offer, providing a unique forum for people with different life experiences and perspectives, to explore ideas and build bridges of understanding in the Pittsburgh region.
Since 2009, more than 200 Pittsburgh have volunteered their time as Table Hosts/Conversationalists, engaging over 1500 eager participants interested in working together and effecting positive change. Set over lunch, 35 diverse Conversationalists will host 8 guests and lead thought-provoking discussions centered around the fields of Science, Business, Art, Commerce, Philanthropy, Government and many other disciplines.
What began as a unique idea to encourage conversation between people with different experiences and perspectives, Inclusive Voices has become a catalyst for creativity and growth, celebrating the power of conversation and connection.
We hope you will join us at Inclusive Voices where you can meet new colleagues or reconnect with old ones as we continue our endeavor to build a stronger, more inclusive community.
Master of Ceremonies:
- Robert "Bob" Nelkin, President/CEO, United Way of Southwestern PA
- Rev. Paul Abernathy, Director, FOCUS North America
- Julius A. Boatwright, MSW, Executive Director, Will Allen Foundation; Founder, Steel Smiling
- Kevin Bolding, President & CEO, YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh
- Carlos T. Carter, Executive Director, Homeless Children’s Education Fund
- Noland J. Cheung, Director, Cohen & Grigsby, PC
- Pamela W. Connelly, Vice Chancellor for Diversity and Inclusion, University of Pittsburgh
- Rosamaria Cristello, Director, Latino Family Center
- Craig Davis, President & CEO, VisitPITTSBURGH
- Jose Carlos Diaz, Milton Fine Curator of Art, Andy Warhol Museum
- Hannah du Plessis, Principle, Fit Associates
- Anita Edwards, MD, Medical Director, Gateway Health
- Sylvia V. Fields, Executive Director, Eden Hall Foundation
- Marita Garrett, Co-Owner, Admintrinsic
- Richard Hudic, Executive Director, The Allegheny Regional Asset District
- Robert A. James, Supplier Diversity Program Manager, Highmark
- Kevin Kearns, PhD, Director, Johnson Institute, University of Pittsburgh
- Lisa Kuzma, Program Officer, Richard King Mellon Foundation
- Dutch MacDonald, President & CEO, MAYA Design
- Steven Massaro, President, Massaro CM Services, LLC
- Brittny McGraw, Anchor, WPXI Television
- Kheir Mugwaneza, Community Assistance & Refugee Resettlement Director, NAMS
- Peggy Morrison Outon, Executive Director, Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management
- Rich Overmoyer, President & CEO, Fourth Economy
- Jeanne Pearlman, PhD, Senior Vice President for Program and Policy, The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Clyde W. Pickett, Community College of Allegheny County
- Jessica B. Ruffin, Director, Social Justice Institutes, Carlow University
- Harish Saluja, Executive Director, Silk Screen Asian Arts & Cultural Organization
- Ahmad Sandidge, Owner, Sandidge Photography
- Mila Sanina, Executive Director, PublicSource
- Cecile Shellman, Diversity Catalyst, Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
- Khara Timsina, Civic Education & Outreach Manager, Bhutanese Community Association of Pittsburgh (BCAP)
- David Tritinger, Hazardous Devices Technician, Pittsburgh Police Bomb Squad
- Greg Victor, OpEd/Forum Editor, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Gerrod Winston, Senior Architect, Desmone Architects; President Elect, NOMA