In 2012, Program to Aid Citizen Enterprise (PACE) expanded its services and support to the region’s nonprofits by launching PACE Consulting, offering a full range of fee-based, customized consulting and training services that advance and support innovative and culturally competent organization development to meet the needs of our clients and contribute to their success.
PACE Consulting enhances services previously offered by PACE and increases the amount of culturally competent, capacity-building services available in the region.
- Strategic Organizational Planning
- Board Development & Training
- Board & Staff Team Building Retreats
- Diversity & Inclusion Training
- Meeting Facilitation
- Executive Transition
- Strategic Organizational Restructuring
Partial Client List:
- Acculturation for Justice, Access and Peace Outreach (AJAPO)
- Allegheny County Department of Human Services
- Bethlehem Haven
- City of Pittsburgh
- Crossroads Foundation
- Federal Home Loan Bank Pittsburgh
- Frick Fine Arts Center
- Glen Hazel Recreation Center
- Hill House Economic Development Corporation
- Hill District Education Council
- Imagine Penn Hills Charter School for Entrepreneurship
- Life’s Work of Western Pennsylvania
- McAuley Ministries
- New Voices Pittsburgh
- Operation Better Block, Inc.
- Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force (PATF)
- PNC Bank
- POISE Foundation
- Schenley Heights Community Development Program (SHCDP)
- Sojourner House
- Three Rivers Youth
- Ujamaa Collective
- Urban League of Greater Pittsburgh
- Westmoreland County Community College
- Women and Girls Foundation of Southwestern PA
- 100 Black Men of Western Pennsylvania, Inc.
Grow your organization’s power with PACE Consulting!
For more information contact:
Hilary Ferencak • firstname.lastname@example.org