“We meet you where you are” is more than just a phrase. At PACE, it’s a commitment.
PACE’s staple programming since 2006, the purpose of the Intensive Services Capacity-Building Program is to develop stronger, more resilient community-based nonprofit organizations to serve the community effectively and meaningfully.
Targeted capacity-building to the areas of the most need is designed to strengthen community-based nonprofit organizations by helping them improve: internal governance and leadership, cultivate strategic community linkages, and develop financial and human resources for long-term stability.
Through a competitive selection process, between 8 and 15 organizations are selected annually to participate in a managed program including organizational assessments, one-to-one consulting, peer learning, targeted capacity-building grantmaking, and the promotion of positive and open relationships with funders.
Current 2021-2022 Cohort includes:
- Bethany Community Ministries
- Center of Life
- Community Theater Project Corp dba Kelly Strayhorn Theater
- Crossroads Foundation
- Dress for Success Pittsburgh
- Foster Love Project
- Gateway Medical Society
- Just Harvest Education Fund
- Kingsley Association
- North Hills Affordable Housing dba HEARTH
- Northside Partnership Project
- The Alliance for Police Accountability
- The Legacy Arts Project
- When She Thrives/Brown Mamas/NCJW’s Center for Women
For More Information
Contact Julia Kemner at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 412-562-0290 ext. 219